For the implementation of pixel tracking code follow the steps below:
- Your account manager will provide you a pixel code.
- Copy the pixel code, which includes the conversion link.
- Place the pixel code on the page which opens right after the completion of a conversion.
- When a user converts, the conversion pixel loads and validates the session via the user’s browser cookies.
<iframe src="https://ad.adrttt.com/aff_l?offer_id=393&amount=AMOUNT" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
Passing the values with conversion tracking pixel
You can pass dynamic values like amount and order id to conversion pixels so we have more information about the conversion. For sales campaigns the amount value must be passed. While sending the amount make sure you send the net value that you agree to pay commission on. For example you may need to deduct VAT or shipment costs according to your commission offering.
For sales campaigns we highly recommend you to pass a unique identifier per the transactions on your side via adv_sub parameter, so when a transaction on your side is canceled we can also determine that conversion on our end. Here is an example of pixel code with adv_sub
<iframe src="https://ad.adrttt.com/aff_l?offer_id=393&adv_sub=YOURORDERID&amount=AMOUNT" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
More Information About Pixel Tracking
Pixel tracking is an HTML code snippet which is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email. The tracking pixel URL is the memory location on the server. When the user visits a website, the image with the tag is loaded from this server.
It tracks data about users’ purchases and leads on your website and sends it to the ReklamStore Affiliate statistics. When the tracking pixel is triggered, the ReklamStore server receives a request with information about this action (order ID, order amount etc.).
How does the process work?
- User sees an offer.
- User clicks on the offer, and ReklamStore records the click.
- ReklamStore generates and stores the transaction ID for that session in a cookie in the user’s browser.
- ReklamStore directs the user to the offer’s landing page.
When the user goes through the advertiser’s site, they take action that defines the conversion. Usually, conversions are measured on a “Thank You” page. Users who do not accept cookies in their browser are not measured by offers using pixel tracking.
- User’s browser loads the conversion pixel.
- Conversion pixel sends a signal to ReklamStore that includes the session identifier.
- ReklamStore determines attribution and records a conversion for that session.
Pixel tracking only works for browsers where cookies can be stored. Also, important browsers like Safari are walking away from allowing tracking-related cookies even for first parties. So, we recommend you to use pixel tracking as least possible .