If you’re trying to talk to everybody, you’re going to have a difficult time reaching anybody. This is why showing your ads to your target customers is extremely important for generating more conversions.
Below are the targeting options on ReklamStore DSP:
- SSP - You can make your selection among the available SSPs.
- Domain / Placement / Site / Publisher - Please read this article to see how to create a whitelist/blacklist.
- Retargeting (Segment Pixel) - To target segments, you need to select it from the list. If you have not created a segment pixel yet, simply click to the Segment pixels from the menu to create one.
- IP Address - Click this link to create a new IP list and read this article to learn more about IP targeting.
- Device Type - Computer, Mobile, Tablet
- Browser - Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari
- Operating System - Android, Chrome OS, Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS
- Connection Type - 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi etc.
- Carrier (ISP) - You can select mobile operators from the list.
- GEO - You can include or exclude GEOs on country and state level. Please read this article to learn more about GEO targeting.
- Daypart - If you would like to run your campaigns on specific parts of specific days, you can restrict it with this option by selecting the Days, Start Time and End Time.
- Datacenter Location - According to your targeted region, choosing the proximate data center location will have a vital effect and skyrocket your campaign results by increasing your impressions & clicks.
- Audience Targeting - Soon
How to target your audience: